- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Deep learning related software/algorithm, FPGA, or hardware design role depending on candidate’s background and project requirement.
- Prepare training/testing data and conduct test/evaluation for AI systems.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Strong programming skills in software or FPGA design area.
- Familiarity with at least one of areas including FPGA design, firmware development, deep learning libraries, image processing, and computer vision.
- Experience in using TensorFlow/ Caffee / Torch / Theano and CUDA is a plus.
- Experience in programming using C/C++/Java/ Python is a plus.
- Team player with good analytical and strong communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and/or Chinese.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.