- Assist in the ITF R&D project as assigned
- Carry out research on new deep learning technologies including data preparation, algorithm coding and testing on Windows/Linux platform.
- Develop web, mobile phone applications and server software for a blockchain application
- Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform.
- Testing and other tasks as required
- Graduate with a bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics and Physics or related disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Knowledge and experience in projects on machine learning, information security and data privacy
- Knowledge and experience in SQL database programming, web applications development and mobile Apps development
- Familiar with open source deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, etc. is a plus.
- Team player, self-motivated and fast learner.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.