- Assist in the ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Provide technical support for on-site trials and pilot runs;
- Manage the relationships with project partner and vendors;
- Prepare technical documentations for project stakeholders;
- Support AI and data analytics research including data preparation, model training and testing.
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines, including non-local gruduates from a local university in Hong Kong;
- Knowledge and experience in projects on AI or data analytics;
- Knowledge and experience in web or mobile apps development is a plus;
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in research and development.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.