- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- image processing and analysis including captured image quality level checking, captured image feature extraction object verification
- Participating in optical sensing system design and implementation for commercialization.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Experience in OpenCV and computer vision and image processing or signal processing
- Experience in programming using Java, C/C++, Python, C#.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.