- Assist in technical discussions, creation of new ideas and development of multi-factor biometric identification algorithm.
- Work with hardware engineers for embedded software development on sensing related device
- Perform independent R&D work including literature study, open source code search and patent reading.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Programming skills in C/C++ /Python/Java.
- Familiar with Linux operation and embedded application development.
- Experience in edge computing architecture development is a plus.
- Development experiences in camera interfaces, high-speed I/O, general interfaces (UART and I2C) drivers is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.