- Assist in research and development of advanced optical sensor image processing and feature extraction.
- Design, evaluate and optimize the algorithm.
- GUI implementation, testing and optimization.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Programming skills in C/C++ /Python/Java
- Experience in TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch, Keras and related Deep Learning framework is a plus.
- Familiar with Linux operation and embedded application development.
- Experience in OpenCV and good understanding on computer vision technology is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.