- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Carry out logic and software design.
- Research in latest Blockchain and AI applications.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Algorithm Design experience in Blockchain and AI is an advantage.
- Experience in HDL coding is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in IC design and verification (e.g. System Verilog) is preferred.
- Experience in FPGA prototyping and debugging is an advantage.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.