- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop Deep learning models;
- Develop client and server end software systems.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong;
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program;
- Experience in server development using NodeJS and Docker;
- Experience in deep learning model development a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.