- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Support to complete layout, assembly, trouble-shooting and testing of different power management ICs and power modules;
- To conduct literature and IP survey to support proposal drafting.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master degree in IC design, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, physics or other related disciplines;
- Familiar with general electrical and electronics testing methodologies and equipment;
- Familiar with layout design is a plus;
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.