- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Develop control architectures, control functional specification, and system integration requirements that will satisfy process and manufacturing requirements.
- Program and maintain all automation related programs and documentation including PLC programming, HMI programs and electrical ladder diagrams, pin charts, sequence of operations, etc.
- Resolve technical problems relative to automation or motion control.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree degree in electrical engineering or automation engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Having the knowledge and ability to create, design, and control automation systems, for example, factory automation, process automation, machine automation control, robot control,etc.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, PLC controls, standalone drive systems, and servo controls.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.