- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Research and evaluate state-of-the-art NLP prototypes for our project;
- Develop programs to process financial documents;
- Develop and evaluate deep learning models for financial text analysis to support content extraction, NER and other applications.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, data science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Experience in programming using Python, or R is a plus.
- Experience in machine learning, or deep learning algorithms development is a plus.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, Keras) is a plus.
- Experience in big data / distributed system is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.