- Conduct innovative R&D work on cybersecurity areas.
- Perform security assessment, threat analysis, vulnerability research and penetration test for web apps and network.
- Explore emerging security technologies related to fields such as cloud, IoT.
- Design advanced security training courses with ASTRI’s cyber range facility.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Information security or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Fresh graduate on information security related projects is a plus.
- Understanding on security architecture, security assessment, network, cloud and system security tool is a plus.
- Preferably with some hands-on experience in Linux, Windows, virtualization software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good English writing and reading ability.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.