- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Software/Algorithm development for Computer-Aided Diagnosis application solutions.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Knowledge and experience in image processing, computer vision, deep learning, embedded system or windows development is an advantage.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.