- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Carry out hardware design and verification for the system-level solutions;
- Carry out algorithm optimization for hardware-enabled solutions;
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong;
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program;
- Experiences in digital IC design for FPGA prototype development and design verification are required;
- Strong programming skills in Verilog/System Verilog/VHDL, C/C++, and Matlab/Python;
- Team player, self-motivated, and strong problem solving and communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.