- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Research and Evaluate State-of-the-Art Robotic Systems
- Develop Mechanical Systems for Applications in Robotics and Automation
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical and Automation Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Experience in using AutoCAD, Solidworks, Matlab and Labview.
- Experience in programming using Java, C/C++ and Python.
- Experience in Mill, Lathe, 3D Printing, Laser Printing, Water Jet.
- Experience in Systems Development Life Cycle is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.