- Work with a mentor as part of a team to develop algorithms, software tools and user experience designs for smart electrical/electronics systems;
- Support R&D work of the assigned ITF project to meet the project requirements and time schedule.
- Support the research team to develop key IPs/patents of electrical/electronics technologies.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Open, inquisitive and humble – willing learning from others while contributing to the research team.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.