- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Perform RF, analog and mixed-signal module circuit design for sensor signal processing and RF transceivers.
- Participate in system design, application design, testing and chip evaluation.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Experience in RF, analog and mixed-signal modules design such as LNA, mixer, PA, LPF, PGA, VGA, VCO, PLL, ADC, DAC, RSSI, DC-DC and LDO is a plus.
- Experience in RF and analog IC design tools, design flows and lab testing is a plus.
- Knowledge on semiconductor devices, device modeling and foundry process is a plus.
6To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.