- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop facial and vocal emotion detection software;
- Apply AI and deep learning technologies to enhance the functionalities;
- Analyze, benchmark and evaluate system performance; and
- Document algorithm design and software architecture.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Experience in TensorFlow and OpenCV is required;
- Experience in OpenPose and Kaldi is plus;
- Proficiency in Python programming is preferred;
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in research and development.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.