- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop prototype for user experience;
- Data collection and analysis;
- Other project related task.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, User experience, Science, IT, Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong;
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program;
- Experience in data modelling and algorithm on signal/data or related projects;
- Experience in data analysis tool or research methodology;
- Experience in prototyping tool or software development is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.