- Undertaking development tasks assigned by team manager;
- Development tasks may involve, but not limited to web front and backend, application server, mobile apps;
- Software testing and customer support;
- Collaborating with customers and internal teams in a professional manner.
- Master or Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with minimum 1 years of related experience.
- Candidates with hands-on experience in at least one of the following: the web MEAN stack, native iOS app, native Android app, data analysis with python, Machine learning experience or Git workflow are welcome to apply;
- Candidate with Android background and familiar with Java is highly preferred; or
- Candidate with iOS background and experience and knowledge in Swift and proficient in Objective C is preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.