- Develop mobile app including Android and iOS
- Use various development tools with consideration of user requirement and experience, such as microcontroller and Android services
- Work independently and with the team to provide solution to meet project goal and meet deadlines
- Participate in software quality activities, such as build automation, version control, software quality process
- Bachelor Degree or above in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline. Bachelor degree with 1+ years’ relevant experience in software development; Fresh Master’s holder will also be considered
- Passionate about mobile software technologies, and use development tool to develop stable software and solve daily problems
- Solid experience in Android App development such as Java and React Native
- Fluent in English or Cantonese/Mandarin
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 26 March 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.