Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Design and develop user interface for 2D/3D industrial vision applications, such as quality inspection, object recognition and bin picking.
- Setup development and deployment environment.
- System integration with machine vision software and testing.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or relevant disciplines.
- Experience with Python, C++ and SQL programming.
- Experience with parallel computing such as multi-threading and GPU programming.
- Exposure to C and C# programming is a plus.
- Eager to learn new skills and share within team.
- Strong teamwork and good analytical thinking skills.
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.