- Conduct innovative R&D work on cybersecurity areas
- Perform security assessment, threat analysis, vulnerability research and penetration test for web apps and network
- Explore emerging security technologies related to fields such as blockchain, cloud, and IoT
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Information security or relevant disciplines with minimum 1 year of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Prior experience in cyber security related projects is a plus
- Understanding on security architecture, security assessment, network, cloud and system security tool is highly preferred
- Preferably with some hands-on experience in Linux, Windows, virtualization software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good English writing and reading ability
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.