Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as an outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Design and develop the hardware and software in making an embedded smartphone spectrometer module
- Assist laboratory work for prototype testing and data analysis
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Science or Engineering, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong, or from a well-recognised non-local institution
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program
- Experience in hardware (e.g. electronics) and software (e.g. MATLAB/C/C++ programming language) is a plus
- Hands-on experience with laboratory work on optical sensing and optical spectroscopy is a plus
- Good written and communication skills; strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent and responsible
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Please quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The application will be open until the position is filled while ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.