- Develop software applications and middleware for Android platforms.
- Participate in the entire Software Development Lifecycle, including design, coding, integration, testing and documentation.
- Applying software technologies to our products to achieve uniqueness and sustainability.
- Work independently, and also as part of a team with engineers, vendors and/or customers to resolve technical issues and provide solutions to achieve product goals and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline with 1+ years’ experience in software development and integration.
- Hands-on Android, Java, C/C++ programming is a must.
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing Android Apps, Framework, & Libraries, HAL, and Android Runtime is preferred.
- Experience in OpenCV or OpenGL is an advantage.
- Experience in shading language is definitely an advantage.
- Familiar with VR/AR, robotics, is a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.