- Execute commercialization strategies devised by upper management, explore targeting industries for potential accounts and report consultation findings regarding industries’ expectations in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area;
- Forge strong relationships with potential and existing customers in Greater Bay Area by initiating productive technical evaluations among customers and ASTRI R&D teams, and follow through with customer’s status to maintain continual interactions between the two parties;
- Perform R&D research discussions with potential and existing customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering Information Engineering / Information Technology or related fields with 3+ years’ experience, Master’s Degree with 1+ years’ experience, or PhD holder in related area;
- Working experience in companies in Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area is a plus;
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills;
- Self-initiative, thorough, proactive with aggressive working attitude and able to work independently;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua; and
- Frequent travel to China is required.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.