- Pick up and drop off company staff and guests from/to desired destinations;
- Perform ad hoc tasks and office administration duties as required.
- Must possess a valid HK driving license (class1 & 2);
- At least 5 years of driving experience;
- Familiar with the local traffic, road conditions and traffic rules;
- Must be punctual, polite, honest with a strong sense of responsibility and clean driving record;
- Experience working in a large company is preferred;
- Able to work overtime and on Saturday/Sunday when required.
- Able to communicate in spoken English
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.