- Lead the development of technical marketing concepts for ASTRI’s technologies;
- Engage with business development and technical teams and to be the interface facilitator relating to commercial, technologies innovation and market positioning;
- Collaborate and work with internal and external stakeholders to for new technologies development and specific projects deployment;
- Lead and drive strategic technical marketing related technology seminar/workshops and partnerships development;
- Keep up-to-date and analysis of the competitive landscape and competitive positioning relative to ASTRI’s differentiation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Engineering/Business related disciplines with at least 10+ years of related experience in the technology sector; Regional experience will be a strong plus;
- Excellent track record with demonstrated success working with internal and external stakeholders from large organization;
- Demonstrate strong understanding of technical marketing techniques for the technology sector with sound knowledge of the latest technologies;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. Application will be open until the position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.