It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Serves as the leader of C-V2X and CAV Networking Software Solutions for Smart Mobility and beyond Smart City systems and applications
- Focus on V2X Standards, Smart Mobility Roadside Infrastructure, In-Car Gateway Software for Internet-of-Vehicle, Electronic Road Pricing (ERP), and the end-to-end C-V2X communication systems and applications
- Provide Smart Mobility solutions to stakeholders in HK such as Transport Department and other government agencies, MTR, airport etc.
- Drive the Intelligent Transportation Infrastructure and Networking solutions R&D activities with impacts, as well as creating commercial grade solutions for ASTRI and ecosystem partners
- Drives the collaboration with universities to help bridge the gap between academic research, and the collaboration with industry partners to commercialize ASTRI’s technologies
- Works with HQ’s teams, such as COO, MKT, EUTT, , CFO, LD, and HR, to facilitate project applications and executions.
- Serves as an interface to key standardization bodies including US J2735, ETSI, CAM, CN CSAEs, GB/Ts 3GPP, and upstream research channels to assist CT/TD leader in formulation technology roadmap
- Serves as a champion for recruiting the next generation of ASTRIANS to establish our long-term sustainability
- Master+ degree in CS or EE with 10+ years of working experiences
- Expertise in C-V2X/CAV standards and specifications including CN, EU, and USA
- Expertise in C-V2X/CAV system architecture and networking software development including V2V (Vehicle-to-Vehicle), V2I (Vehicle-to-Infrastructure), V2P (Vehicle-to-Pedestrian), and V2N (Vehicle-to-Network)
- Experiences in leading a development team of 20+ professionals and cross-team collaboration, with ability to work across teams
- Experiences in working with local governmental agencies to support C-V2X/CAV applications, as well as supporting deployment of new services in venues such asK Science Park and H.K. Airport
- Abilities to work synergistically with collaborators inside and outside his/her own team
- Excellent communications skills in English, Putonghua, and Cantonese
- Abilities to define and formulate technology roadmap and lead the team to achieve long-term development through well-executed platform projects with significant industry contribution and project income
- Lives ASTRI values
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 9 Dec 2022:
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.