- Responsible for the strategic planning and leading the R&D directions in the area of smart city system and application.
- Transfer knowledge to relevant domains and/or partners for product realization and commercialization.
- Lead team to conduct research and development projects.
- Organize related activities in Smart City Innovation Centre.
- PhD/Master’s bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or related discipline.
- 10+ years’ experience in leading a wide range of software projects from concept to implementation, including cloud applications, embedded software, device drivers, and networks.
- Familiar with the technology trend for smart city solution.
- Strong Track record on establish R&D partnership and commercialize R&D project is a plus.
- Experience in applying and managing ITC funding is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good team player and passionate about producing quality software and enhancing user experience.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 February 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.