- Build and lead a new technical competence group in microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and sensors to support ASTRI’s initiatives such as FinTech, HealthTech, Smart City, IMI, NGN.
- Duties include setting up strategy and direction, building technology and product roadmap, forming alliance and collaboration platforms, bringing in business opportunities and interfacing with customers, training and developing relevant technologies, and transferring the technologies to industry.
- Duties also include to work with other R&D core competence groups to form a coherent thrust.
- Master Degree or above in a relevant engineering discipline. PhD preferred with at least 10 years of relevant and related to MEMS and sensors development experience.
- Substantial experience in developing and managing R&D team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua are plus.
- Understand the landscape of sensor or MEMS foundry and with connection a big plus.
- Live the ASTRI value.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 30 April 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.