- Lead baseband and protocol software team, and provide project and people management.
- Provide technical leadership in baseband and protocol stack design including architecture and algorithm design, implementation and evaluation.
- Manage projects in the areas of project planning, task assignment, schedule control, design review and quality.
- Coordinate with other internal teams or external partners to review technical requirements, resolve issues and execute project efficiently.
- Bachelor degree or above in the Electric/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines.
- 10+ years working experience with strong wireless system design expertise at terminals side.
- Rich project management experience in IC design of physical layer and protocol stack.
- Extensive experience in system modeling, architecture design, algorithm design, and comprehensive simulation and evaluation for wireless communication systems.
- Familiar with at least one of wireless communication systems such as LTE, NB-IoT, eMTC, Bluetooth, Zigbee and WiFi.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese and strong team spirit.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.