- Understand the needs of power & energy and their applications in smart city, industry 4.0, smart grid, EV, and new energy, etc. and develop corresponding business plan and strategy.
- Define the technology & project development roadmap based on the business plan & strategy.
- Recruit, develop and build a strong power & energy system application related technical group.
- Apply ITF funding and execute the projects to build-up a strong patent portfolio and develop the power & energy system technologies with competitive advantages for different product applications.
- Work with the BD team to promote, market and commercialize the technologies and products to be developed.
- Provide the power & energy system & application related supports to other technical groups.
- Master degree or above in the Electric/Electronics Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or related disciplines.
- 10+ years’ working experience in the power & energy industry with well-established expertise in various products; 5+ years of people management experience with well-developed leadership skills in strategy planning, resource integration, team establishment, plan execution and effective communication; candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
- In-depth understanding of the complete power & energy product development cycle, and system design for performance, production compliance, manufacturability and cost is a must;
- Experience in various power & energy systems, such as power transfer system, energy saving system, energy collection, etc. for smart city, industry 4.0, smart grid, EV, new energy, etc related applications is a big plus.
- Good written and communication skills in English; Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 16 February 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.