- Lead the team to perform pre-project technical evaluation and planning.
- Train technical staff on Fintech applications development.
- Develop Fintech product development plan.
- Manage the entire product development cycle.
- Oversee product quality assurance.
- Perform post-production support to industry partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Engineering / Engineering with 15+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 10+ years’ experience, or Ph.D. holder with 5+ years’ experience would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
- Solid application development experience in bank, securities firms or financial institutions is a must.
- Solid experience in large scale bank systems integration would be a plus.
- Solid experience in customer support for technical product deployment and supplier liaison is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge in banks IT operations.
- Experience in managing technical staff would be a plus.
- Strong analytic skill in resolving technical issues.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 3 February 2018
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.