- Lead blockchain and AI project development for fintech applications.
- Meet with customers to consolidate product ideas and project requirements.
- Prepare technical design document for projects.
- Oversee product quality assurance.
- Perform post-production customer support.
- Assist group leader to propose new technical research projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Engineering / Engineering with 10+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 8+ years’ experience, or Ph.D. holder with 5+ years’ experience would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
- Experience in blockchain (e.g. Hyperledger) application development
- Experience in fintech product development and deployment
- Experience in web backend server development
- Experience in customer support and supplier liaison
- Experience in technical staff management
- Strong analytic skill in resolving technical issues.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.