- Lead blockchain and AI project design and development for fintech applications
- Perform in-depth technical design based on project features requirements
- Oversee product development and quality assurance
- Write technical and project management report documents
- Meet with customers to consolidate product ideas and project requirements.
- Perform post-production customer support.
- Assist group leader to propose new technical research projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Engineering / Engineering or related disciplines with 10+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 8+ years’ experience, or Ph.D. holder with 5+ years’ experience would also be considered. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
- Technical knowledge of latest fintech technologies is highly preferred
- Strong analytic skill in resolving technical issues is highly preferred
- Experience in technical staff management is highly preferred
- Experience in fintech product development and deployment is highly preferred
- Experience in web and mobile applications development is highly preferred
- Experience in blockchain (e.g. Hyperledger) application development is highly preferred
- Experience in customer support is highly preferred
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.