- Lead the ASTRI Public Affairs function to support corporate and business missions and goals. Proactive delivery of promotion programs and events to broadcast ASTRI’s latest R&D innovations.
- Implement company-wide communications, corporate branding, and public affairs strategies. Manage relationship with media and external parties including local and mainland officials and business partners in technology industry.
- Build trust and reputation among stakeholders to advance company interests. Focus on short and medium-term policies with influential stakeholders e.g. think tank, campaigning organization, industrial body and consumer group.
- Serve as spokesperson on company’s official view internally and externally. Establish trusted relationship with media, NGO, businesses and interest groups.
- Align with other functions through inter-departmental meetings. Collaborate across functions and business units to advocate strategic positioning of the company.
- Develop impactful message and communications material for press release, presentation, blog post, and letter to the editor.
- Draft CEO speech to address external functions and conference.
- Bachelor degree in Political Science, Business, Journalism, Communications or equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
- Solid exposure in B2B marketing, large scale event marketing, branding positioning, media relations, and corporate communications.
- An excellent presenter and public speaker with outstanding communications skills, strong listening power, and cultural sensitivity.
- Superb writing and presentation skills; able to translate and convey complex information into easy-to-understand message.
- Proven consensus building and interpersonal skills. Highly adaptable to reprioritize and shift gears quickly, comfortable in a fast pace environment and be diplomatic, responsive and mature.
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving skills to handle internal customer and external stakeholder.
- A proactive, confident and action-oriented individual possessing a strong team spirit and ready collaboration.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. Application will be open until the position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.