Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Identify and secure business opportunities for new revenue growth of the Fintech Divisions with local and global footprints.
- Devise and execute sales strategies to secure new business, including high-level sales calls, aggressive networking and marketing activities. Underpinned by competitive analysis, ingenious presentation and proposal in client meetings.
- Resolve pricing strategy for the commercialization of ASTRI’s Fintech products and services to the market.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to institute a blueprint on quality solutions from ASTRI’s applied research technologies.
- Master all Fintech related ASTRI R&D projects and innovations to unveil new business opportunities.
- Leverage existing client relationships to introduce new ASTRI R&D offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years working experience in sales, marketing or business development in the technology sector. A solid Fintech background is preferable.
- Proven track record in exploiting the new markets, building business model, and value selling; plus excellent pitching skills and multi-level stakeholder management
- Exposure to new technologies like Fintech, Artificial Intelligence, Security and Data Science would be advantageous. Knowledge of ASTRI’s current products and services would be desirable.
- Keen interests in new technologies with sharp business acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Mastery of organizing, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, with fluent Putonghua, is a plus.
- Blessed with a forceful self-initiative, sales-oriented personality, proactive attitude, and a strong drive to succeed.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.