- Lead a advanced R&D team in sensor related technology to support ASTRI Initiatives in Fintech, Health Tech, IMI, Smart City, and NGN and; to achieve R&D excellence and fulfill the team’s intellectual property creation and commercialization objectives and;
- Be the team’s technical expert and drive the technology effort from materials, chips, components, modules, systems integration aspects; and
- Develop and execute technology licensing strategy and business plan for commercialization
- Doctorate or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Opto-Electronic Engineering, Optical, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or relevant disciplines
- Doctorate degree with 10+ years or Master’s degree with 12+ years’ experience in engineering with accomplishment in technology development and experience in building and leading R&D teams
- Extensive knowledge in sensor related field for general market development, key players, technology trends and supply chains
- Competent presentation and negotiation skills. Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus
- Live ASTRI values
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 15 May 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.