- To assist the Chief Technology Officer in the commercialization of developed technologies within ASTRI in the form of know-how and patents etc.
- Develop and execute commercialization plans
- Work closely with different departments and stakeholders within ASTRI
- Generate potential commercialization leads and build strategic business relationship with potential customers
- Regional travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree and or above in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/Information engineering/mathematics/Physics or related fields
- 10+ years of related experience in the field of technologies commercialization and/or transfer with proven track record in technology commercialization. Candidates with less experience can be considered as Manager
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and strong writing skills in Chinese (suitable candidates may be asked to undertake a written test in English)
- Live ASTRI values
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 22 December 2016 Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.