- Engineering team development for advanced IC and applications
- Custom IC design methodology development
- Conduct architecture design of advanced analog circuitry
- Perform system level tradeoff analysis for high performance circuitry
- Master’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. At least 20 years of relevant experience is required
- Familiar with custom design methodology development including performance, cost, DFT, feature and schedule trade-off
- Advanced custom IC, like DRAM, experience will be a plus
- Interpersonal and effective communication track record in both English and Chinese
- Experience in strong leadership, building new technical team and staff development is required
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 January 2017.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.