- Familiar with the technology and market trends of smart city, advanced semiconductor-related technologies, products & markets in the Greater Bay Area and worldwide. Establish a technology platform and corresponding ecosystem for the division.
- Promote advanced semiconductor and EDA development, define the technology & project development roadmap for the team, and initiate ITF projects based on the business plan & strategy.
- Manage the technology development of ITF projects, develop core technologies for different applications, build up a patent portfolio on related technologies, and drive to enable ASTRI’s technology as an industry standard.
- Promote & commercialize the technologies & products using technology transfer methodology, initiate industrial projects based on the technology development roadmap, manage the industrial project implementation, and continuously support the division and ASTRI to play an influential role in the advanced semiconductor and EDA development in GBA.
- Continuously revise International and Chinese roadmap, and drive to enable ASTRI’s technology as an industry standard.
- Implement technology transfer to semiconductor and electronics industries for different kinds of application including smart city and industry 4.0
- Recruit, develop and build a strong advanced semiconductor team or related technology group.
- Master’s degree or above in Electric/Electronics Engineering, or related disciplines.
- 10+ years working experience in the semiconductor industry with well-established expertise in various products; 5+ years of experience with well-developed leadership skills in technology transfer, customer management, strategy planning, resource integration, team establishment, plan execution and effective communication; 2+ years of experience in technology roadmap and industry-standard initiation & implementation.
- Deep domain knowledge and experience on complete semiconductor product development cycle, system design for performance, production compliance, manufacturability and cost are a must.
- Experience in various IC design technologies, such as communication chip design, high-speed interface design, baseband and other ASIC design.
- Regular publication in IEEE journals/conferences
- Able to inspire strong team spirit, passion for applied innovation, responsible, and good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and communication skills in English, Cantonese, Putonghua.
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected].
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.