- Responsible for the strategic planning and leading the R&D directions in the area of cybersecurity
- Lead team to conduct research and development projects in cybersecurity
- Lead and develop cyber threat intelligence and defense technologies
- Transfer knowledge to relevant domains and/or partners for product realization and commercialization
- PhD/Master’s bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, information Engineering or related discipline
- 10+ years experience in hands-on and leading R&D projects on cybersecurity
- 5+ years in planning, organizing leading and implementing novel R&D projects, especially on information security and data analytics related areas
- Strong track records on conducting R&D activities in cryptography is a plus
- Experience in applying and managing ITC funding is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good team player and passionate about producing quality software and enhancing user experience
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 10 October 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.