Reporting to the Director of Security and Data Sciences, the Director of Cyber Security is responsible for the following:
- Lead the team to conduct research and development projects in the area of cyber security.
- Lead and develop cyber threat intelligence and defense technologies.
- Transfer knowledge to relevant domains and/or partners for product realization and commercialization.
- To study new security threats and cloud computing security.
- To perform security review and assessment on information security and e-commerce systems.
- PhD/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or related discipline.
- 10+ years experience in hands-on R&D projects, especially on software system.
- 5+ years in planning, organizing, leading and implementing novel R&D projects, especially on information security and data analytics related areas.
- Sound knowledge of OS security and virtualization security.
- Experience in financial technologies such as algorithm trading, blockchain, etc. is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good team player and passionate about producing quality software and enhancing user experience.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule. Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 30 June 2016. Email: [email protected] Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.