Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Build up a research team specialized in developing FinTech, Smart City and Metaverse applications
- Conduct applied research in the latest technologies, including blockchain, cryptography, privacy-preserving technologies or other secure systems.
- Provide support to develop technical strength of the research teams, including mentorship, guidance, and internal training to the members of the research team
- Perform networking with potential sponsors of commercial projects with the industry
- Facilitate internal and external activities to promote the ASTRI R&D results
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree holder in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 10 years of related experience in conducting R&D
- Domain expertise in the areas of blockchain, cryptography, AI, and machine learning modelling
- Capabilities in developing and managing software and algo development teams
- Experience and/or knowledge in privacy-enhancing technologies such as federated learning, homomorphic encryption, and secure multi-party computation is a plus
- Hands-on experience in developing fintech applications is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills and good teamwork
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.