- Create effective and comprehensive design of digital graphics, layout, and interface with thoughtful interaction perspective in information architecture and user-centric design.
- Create infographic animated video to illustrate the essence of advanced technologies.
- Video shooting and editing for events/technology promotions.
- Design user interface to ensure ease of use of application software.
- Create user interface sketches, prototype, concept models, detail schematics and wireframe.
- Interact closely with project team and customers to acquire requirements.
- Stay on top of new technology and trends in multimedia and UI design.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, interactive design or related disciplines with 6 years of experience. Candidate with less experience will also be considered.
- Extensive experience in creative media creation and UI design. Design portfolio demonstration is required for interview.
- Experience in creating wireframes, mockups and prototyping.
- Knowledgeable in typography, color theory, layout and image manipulation.
- Proficient with video editing, video shooting and animation development is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a keen interest in learning new techniques.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, detail-oriented, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have collaborative mind set, be a team-player and be keen to share knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in learning new techniques.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 5 March 2017.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.