Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Conduct innovative R&D work on cybersecurity areas
- Perform security assessment, threat analysis, vulnerability research and penetration test for web apps and network
- Explore emerging security technologies related to fields such as machine learning, AI, blockchain, cloud, and IoT
- Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering Information Security or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Solid programming experience in at least one programming language.
- Familiar with git and docker container.
- Experience on installation, operation & maintenance of Linux system, Windows, virtualization software and shell script.
- Good knowledge in networking / cybersecurity is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure / blockchain / data analysis is an advantage.
- Understanding on security architecture, security assessment, network, cloud and system security tool is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good English writing and reading ability is highly preferred.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.