- Hold regular meetings with the development team to provide suggestions on the security of RISC-V TEE
- Provide advice on the attack types that are specific to RISC-V with defense mechanism
- Provide advice on the secure AIoT operations that require the security measures offered by RISC-V TEE
- Provide advice on the quantitative analysis of the area, and timing tradeoff specific to RISC-V TEE
- Milestone 1 [1 May 2022 – 31 Aug 2022]
- Technical report with code on the identified attack types and corresponding defense mechanism
- Technical meetings: To join four meetings with the development team, to provide advice on ideas of attack type and defense mechanism
- Technical report with code on the identified secure AIoT operations
- Technical meetings: To join four meetings with the development team, to provide advice technical problems encountered by the development team
- Technical report with code on the area and timing quantitative analysis
- Technical meetings: To join four meetings with the development team, to discuss possible innovation ideas for patent applications
- Open lecture: One open technical lecture to be given on the deliverables of Milestone 1 to 3
- Ph.D. holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, IC Design, or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 10+ years of related experience.
- Hands-on experience in system architecture of RISC-V is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience/knowledge on Trusted Execution Environment specific to embedded system is highly preferred.
- Strong publication in world top conferences/journals in TEE, RISC-V architecture and enhance is highly preferred
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should NOT include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.