- Regular meetings with the development team to provide suggestions on the algorithm development and evaluation.
- Suggest potential fast DNN algorithm for dim light image/video enhancement on embedded GPU/ASIC platforms.
- Consultancy on industry direction, product strategy and academic research scope. Help formulate and focus research and development direction on image/video enhancement, especially in intelligent image/video enhancement for solving business problem under extreme light conditions and fast algorithm implementation on embedded systems.
- Problem Discussion and approaches: To leverage existing expertise and know how in image/video processing focusing on leveraging intelligent algorithm for image/video enhancement under dim light condition.
- Further review: Helping ASTRI team to review further state‐of‐the-art algorithms for video enhancement under dim light condition.
- Open Lecture: One open technical lecture to be given on technical trend for image/video enhancement under dim light condition and new algorithms.
- Technical Meetings: To join four meetings with development team, helping to solve the technical problems encountered by the development team, which include checking algorithm results, finding out the cause of the problem and improvement solutions.
- PhD holder, Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines are welcome to apply. A minimum of 8 years of working experience in image/video processing, digital signal processing, super-resolution imagining, machine learning and video surveillance is highly preferred. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered.
- Good understanding of fast algorithm development and optimization on embedded/ASIC platform is highly preferred.
- Strong publication in world top conferences/journals in image processing is highly preferred.
- Broad knowledge and connection in the community-keep abreast of the state of art of the latest progress, other industry players approach and academic R&D directions is highly preferred
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.