It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Provide advice to AGV perception accelerator related hardware design
- Provide solution to AGV perception accelerator architecture
- Provide reference design for systolic array based AGV perception accelerator
- Milestone [Nov 2022 – Mar 2022]
- Design document for systolic array architecture based AGV perception accelerator
- Implementation of accelerator design on FPGA to achieve 4096 MAC parallelism
- Ph.D. degree in EE, computer science or related disciplines
- 10+ years of academic research experience in FPGA-based design, Hardware based accelerating for machine learning, High-performance, low-power muti-core systems is highly preferred
- Good understanding of latest FPGA design and optimization technologies is highly preferred
- Strong publication in world top conferences/journals in VLSI, circuits and Systems is highly preferred
- Broad knowledge and connection in the community-keep abreast of the state of art of the latest progress, other industry players approach and academic R&D directions is highly preferred
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.