- Lead ASTRI’s Trusted Technologies initiatives including delivering innovative applications in various types of trusted technologies such as blockchain systems, secure fintech services, risk assessment and multimedia data analysis.
- Manage a R&D group in the Cybersecurity, Cryptography and Trusted Technologies (CCT) division. Deputize the TD leader of CCT when necessary.
- Formulate R&D strategies in line with ASTRI’s mission and vision.
- Liaise and coordinate with different R&D groups in CCT for multidisciplinary projects.
- Expand the existing domain expertise to cover areas strategic to Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area (GBA).
- Manage and nurture the current world-class R&D groups with engineers of all levels.
- Develop and perform innovative applied research relevant to industry through close collaboration with members of industry, universities and other R&D organizations.
- Support the development of business strategies for technology commercialization.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines with at least 20 years of work experience, or PhD with at least 10 years of work experience. Work experience should include significant projects in blockchain/cryptography/authentication/other trusted technologies.
- Experience in both software and hardware development (IC design) highly preferred.
- Extensive R&D experience on stated technology areas above.
- Solid exposure in customer interface, project planning and management, and product management.
- Substantial experience in managing a large R&D team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua are plus.
- Live ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.