Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Lead ASTRI’s AI & Data Analytics initiatives, including delivering innovative applications in various types of AI & data analytics projects in areas of fintech, smart city, intelligent manufacturing, etc.
- Manage an R&D group in the Cybersecurity, Cryptography and Trusted Technologies (CCT) division. Deputize the TD leader of CCT when necessary
- Formulate R&D strategies in line with ASTRI’s mission and vision
- Liaise and coordinate with different R&D groups in CCT for multidisciplinary projects
- Expand the existing domain expertise to cover areas strategic to Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area (GBA)
- Manage and nurture the current world-class R&D groups with engineers of all levels
- Develop and perform innovative applied research relevant to the industry through close collaboration with members of the industry, universities and other R&D organizations
- Support the development of business strategies for technology commercialization
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines with at least 20 years of work experience, or PhD with at least 10 years of work experience. Work experience should include significant projects in AI / big data / cloud computing / distributed system / other data analytics
- Extensive R&D experience on stated technology areas above
- Proven record in providing quality deliverables to both production-grade and innovative research projects
- Substantial experience in managing a large R&D team
- Solid exposure in customer interface, project planning and management, and product management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua are plus
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage, and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.